Hospital-03E Rehab Robotic Glove
- Portable and easy to transfer
- Passive tranning: robot glove push hand and finguer flexion/extension
- Combines flexible robotics with neuroscience.
- Reducing the burden of repetitive work of the therapists and improving the efficiency of the clinics.
- Group Finger training, providing a variety of training scenarios, professional and avoid tedious.
- Passive, bilateral, assistance, active, resistance and other training modes are available, cover full stages of the rehabilitation, applicable for patients with 0-5 levels of muscle strength.
- Portable device with built-in power, for rehabilitation at an early bedside stage, applicable for a variety of use scenarios.
- Dual-channel group training so that rehabilitation is no need to be waited.
- Simple to operate, no complicated setup required, you can start professional training by yourself.
- Cost-effective, wide range of application, suitable for the majority of hospitals and clinics.
- Exclusive pneumatic assistance algorithm, subtle motion intent detection with precisely assistance.
- Developed under the cooperation with Huashan Hospital affiliated to Fudan University in Shanghai, designated products of the Hand Function Rehabilitation Committee of the Chinese Rehabilitation Medicine Association.
- NMPA/CE/FDA certificated, already entered the markets of 80+ countries & regions, and seviced in 3000+ clinics.