G4 FES FOOT DROP
The G4 technology is an innovative safe,
effective, durable, comfortable, self-programming, water resistant FES foot drop system. The technology comes with integrated medical grade stainless steel electrodes and a two-year warranty. You can also pay for an extended warranty that covers the device for five years.
For clinicians, please download the clinical evaluation form below:
G4 Foot Drop System
THE MOST WATER RESISTANT FES SYSTEM AVAILABLE
Set up a clinical evaluation by first downloading the G4 Rx prescription form
Fill them out and have your doctor sign them and return them to us.
Then our clinician will set up an evaluation with you online after confirming you are appropriate for our technology.
Then we will direct ship a device to you and our clinicians will program it remotely with the clinician APP.
- Upper motor neuron lesion from a neurological injury or disease: (i.e.: CVA, TBI, MS, CP, iSCI)
- Severe cardiac disease (autonomic dysreflexia or orthostatic hypertension) or pacemaker or defibrillator
- Severe sensory /proprioceptive deficits
- Malignant tumor in area of device application
- History of uncontrolled seizure disorder
- Adequate cognitive and communicative function
- History of thrombosis in area of device
- Acute dislocation or fracture
- Open wound or skin irritation in the area of the device
Try before you buy
Home Trial – most patients prefer to purchase the G4 technology directly as it is a proven technology that provides a reliable clinical outcome. Some prefer to take the device home and try it first. Contact your assigned clinician and they can arrange a “home trial”.
You can also visit these resources for additional funding and assistance.
WATER RESISTANT, INTEGRATED ELECTRODES
The G4 programs itself as you walk customizing the program to your specific gait pattern
Integrated Medical Grade Electrodes
The G4 has integrated stainless steel electrodes that are easy to clean, offer comfortable stimulation and reduces your monthly cost versus competitive technologies that charge you for disposable electrodes..