The XFT G1-Hand
Rehab Robotic Glove/The Newest Rehab tool for the hand
- A hand rehabilitation device that combines EMG electromyographic feedback via an armband and flexible pneumatic robotic glove.
- Uses a flexible, comfortable, air-activated system.
- Multiple preset training programs for passive, active, and resistive training and a mirror training component.
- Specific programs for full hand movements, fingertip touch training and single finger training, to promote gross and fine motor skills.
- Improves motor function, decreases muscle atrophy, and improves ange of motion.
G1 Hand Robotic Glove
- Carefully designed to simulate the human hand structure.
- Allows active, passive and resistend rehabilitation.
- Allows Single finger movement for fine motor tasks such as finger opposition and various different grasps.
- Ability to adjust air pressure to adapt to a patient’s specific strengths and weaknesses.
APPLICABLE PEOPLE AND DEPARTMENTS
This technology can be used for neuro rehab recovery, post-surgery orthopedic recovery and for arthritis conditions to assist in daily tasks.
The Syrebo 08 is extremely easy to use, provides strong movements if necessary and the treatment solution can be customized to the patients’ need.
It provides the clinician with the ability to provide high dosage gross and fine motor movements that mimic real hand and digit movement.
Who can benefit from the XFT G1-Hand Rehab Technology:
Diagnosis includes but are not limited to:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Other neurological conditions or injures affecting the hand
- Orthopedic conditions affecting the hand