The XFT G1-Hand
Rehab Robotic Glove/The Newest Rehab tool for the hand
- A hand rehabilitation device that combines EMG electromyographic feedback via an armband and flexible pneumatic robotic glove.
- Uses a flexible, comfortable, air-activated system.
- Multiple preset training programs for passive, active, and resistive training and a mirror training component.
- Specific programs for full hand movements, fingertip touch training and single finger training, to promote gross and fine motor skills.
- Improves motor function, decreases muscle atrophy, and improves range of motion.
G1 Hand Robotic Glove
“EMG triggered robotic glove enhances hand movement”
The Pneumatic Robotic Glove is:
- Carefully designed to simulate the human hand structure.
- Allows active, passive and resistend rehabilitation.
- Allows Single finger movement for fine motor tasks such as finger opposition and various different grasps.
- Ability to adjust air pressure to adapt to a patient’s specific strengths and weaknesses.
Who can benefit from the XFT G1-Hand Rehab Technology:
Diagnosis includes but are not limited to:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Other neurological conditions or injures affecting the hand
- Orthopedic conditions affecting the hand
The perfect innovative rehab tool for both rehab and home settings
Why Choose Us
Neuro Rehab Recovery will be a partner in your journey to an enhanced quality of life. We have a full portfolio of technologies and experienced clinicians that can assist you in your recovery. Our focus is you having a successful experience with the technology with improved function.