The XFT G1-Hand
Rehab Robotic Glove/The Newest Rehab tool for the hand
- A hand rehabilitation device that combines EMG electromyographic feedback via an armband and flexible pneumatic robotic glove.
- Uses a flexible, comfortable, air-activated system.
- Multiple preset training programs for passive, active, and resistive training and a mirror training component.
- Specific programs for full hand movements, fingertip touch training and single finger training, to promote gross and fine motor skills.
- Improves motor function, decreases muscle atrophy, and improves range of motion.
G1 Hand Robotic Glove
“EMG triggered robotic glove enhances hand movement”
The Pneumatic Robotic Glove is:
- Carefully designed to simulate the human hand structure.
- Allows active, passive and resistend rehabilitation.
- Allows Single finger movement for fine motor tasks such as finger opposition and various different grasps.
- Ability to adjust air pressure to adapt to a patient’s specific strengths and weaknesses.
Who can benefit from the XFT G1-Hand Rehab Technology:
Diagnosis includes but are not limited to:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Other neurological conditions or injures affecting the hand
- Orthopedic conditions affecting the hand
The perfect innovative rehab tool for both rehab and home settings
The mirror therapy setting promotes the autonomic recovery of the brain and central nervous system. This enhances the rehabilitation of the hand function.
Why Choose Us
Neuro Rehab Recovery will be a partner in your journey to an enhanced quality of life. We have a full portfolio of technologies and experienced clinicians that can assist you in your recovery. Our focus is you having a successful experience with the technology with improved function.