- Can train simultaneously with their lower extremities and upper extremities.
- The speed and resistance of the lower body and upper body trainer is adjustable, and can be passive, assistive or resistive.
- The MOTOmed can effectively improve muscle strength, coordination and mobility, as well as enhance neurological recovery and improve the cardiovascular system.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 95-108 x 60 x 124-135 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Maximum patient weight: 135 kg
Display size: 12.1″ / 30.7 cm
Classification: lla according to MDD 93/42/EEC / MDR (EU) 2017/745
Mains voltage: 100-240 V- / max. 120 VA,
Mains frequency: 47-63 Hz, c ass 1 equipment / Type BF
- Simultaneous training, separately adjustable training modes for lower body and upper body.
- Color touch display (12.1″), rotatable, inclinable.
- Plastic-coated safety foot shells with fastening straps.
- Rotatable upper body trainer, adjustable in height and distance.
- Plastic-coated handles with quick release system.
- 2-stage pedal radius adjustment (7 cm or 12.5 cm).
- Easily movable with large castors (0 15 cm).
- Integrated operating film.
- Serial interface.
- USB interface: Ability to transfer data directly from MOTOmemd interface onto your computer with USB for patient tracking, research, and documentation.
- Color: white/chrome/black.
- Passive, active, resisted, and active assisted.
- Simultaneous training of upper and lower body, able to adjust separately.
- Individual arrangement of operating keys possible.
- Electronic foot insertion aid.
- Speed from 1 to 60 rpm (passive).
- Resistance from 0 to 20 (active).
- Motor power from 1 to 10 (passive).
- Presetting of therapy time from 0 to 120 minutes.
- Movement protection needs the space between the words as does spasm contro.
- Safety stop.
- Symmetry training needs the space between the words and also change to lower and upper body.
- Quiet, gentle and harmonious cycle movement (Smooth drive system).
- Gentle starting and stopping of the movement.
- Therapy and motivation programs.
- Detailed biofeedback during and after training.
- Export of training data and import of own training programs.
- Games & videos.
- Slideshow via USB (delivered without USB stick).
- Language selection.